Welcome to the Funamals Blog


Welcome to the Funamals Blog
Funamals is a company that represents the whimsical artwork of Amy DeCaussin.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Zasra

Rescue. Recycle. Repurpose.

Eco cowl neck shirt

Well here is a cute little shop I found on etsy!  I am going to begin featuring artists that work with recycled and repurposed materials on a regular basis starting here.  This comes just in time for the Recycled Art Market Show that I will be at this Saturday in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Shabby Chic Patchwork Scarf

Andria of Zasra says she has a "Passion for Fashion."...and that is obvious in her etsy shop.  Her shop consists of a mixture of vintage & upcycled clothing and jewelry.  I am most interested in her upcycled clothing because it is very creative and unique.


Upcycled Tunic Shirt

Boho Eco Skirt
Patchwork halter

This looks like something I would totally wear!


Fun, Unique, Repurposed, Colorful
Zasra's Passion for Fashion is Contagious!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think it is wonderful that you plan to feature upcycling regularly in your blog. I especially like upcycling, as you are guaranteed to have a one of a kind , artisan piece , along with the awesome fact you are helping the planet to have less waste ~

    THANK you so much , you have captured my essence ;D I do so adore clothing of all kinds , haha .
    Best to you!

    ReplyDelete