Welcome to the Funamals Blog


Welcome to the Funamals Blog
Funamals is a company that represents the whimsical artwork of Amy DeCaussin.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lovely Living Room Accessories from Inspiring Fellow Artists

Left to Right: Block Print Bike Pillow, Block Print Cupcake Stuffie--both can be found at Artgoodies on etsy,  Dog Pillow--can be found at the k studio website.

I must show off the beautiful and fun pillows that sit on my vintage couch in my living room.  They are made by some pretty awesome artists and their success is very inspiring to me.  Not only are these pieces aesthetically pleasing, but they also provide a constant source of hope that I too, will some day be as successful as they are.  

Lisa Price of  Artgoodies has become a great friend of mine since I graduated art school.  No matter what, she always has fun with her work.  

Shelly Klein of K Studio does amazing work as well.  She is a fantastic example of what can be achieved when an  artist stays focused.  

It is a true pleasure to have such wonderful work in my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment