Welcome to the Funamals Blog


Welcome to the Funamals Blog
Funamals is a company that represents the whimsical artwork of Amy DeCaussin.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

inventory intelligence

I have this really neat cupboard that is hidden in the wall underneath some windows in my apartment.  Today it played a key role in my inventory update.



Today  I counted everything I had, pulling it from the nooks and crannies of the random boxes they ended up in after crazy hot days at art shows.  I set aside enough to stock a new store location coming to town and counted up the rest.  I entered each style of greeting card and postcard and their amount into the computer.  Then they were boxed, labeled and stacked into my secret compartment.  Now I know what to reorder and when to reorder my greeting cards and postcards.  Soon I will have some screen printing, textiles, magnets and water bottles to sort through.  Although this is a continual process, my progress today feels really good and I feel ready for the next art show weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment