Welcome to the Funamals Blog


Welcome to the Funamals Blog
Funamals is a company that represents the whimsical artwork of Amy DeCaussin.

Friday, August 19, 2011

*GLUB-GLUB*


In a new addition to the Funamals collection, Penguin Meets Fish! 

Another new addition to the Funamals studio, is Amy's assistant, Grace! 

And this is Grace, writing her first-ever blog as Funamals :)

With his scuba helmet made from recycled plastic, he dives under the sea, in this new tote bag design. Named the most imaginative tote, by the creator herself, it is definitely my favorite. 

This fabulous new tote is up for sale on etsy.com

I love it not just because I helped a bit with the design....but, then again, I may be a little bit partial ;P




Tonight, I am sleeping over at Amy's house.  Aside from all of my next tasks for tonight, I think that Amy's "Desk Buddy" needs a night-cap.  Maybe I can slip in some Grace time on the sewing machine when she is not looking.



 Tomorrow we are leaving at 7:00 am to go to an art market in South Haven, MI.  This will be the first art fair I have ever been to as one of the vendors, or vendor's assistant, I should say. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment