Welcome to the Funamals Blog


Welcome to the Funamals Blog
Funamals is a company that represents the whimsical artwork of Amy DeCaussin.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"i've got something to say!"


Animals are always talking.  Are you listening?


My Mr. Mikey always has something to say.  He does this little dance and he will come closer to me and bark a little.  Then he will back up and tilt his head.  If I start to talk back to him, its almost as if he cops an attitude.


Conversations between animals are the best ones to watch.  They are so honest with each other about how they feel.  Its that honesty that can make us laugh.  Often, I think we are really laughing at ourselves because in a way, observing honest emotions in animals can expose our own.  Observing animals more often will teach you more about yourself and other human beings.  This conversation between creatures is something I see myself examining in my artwork more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment