Welcome to the Funamals Blog


Welcome to the Funamals Blog
Funamals is a company that represents the whimsical artwork of Amy DeCaussin.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Late Fall Summary

Well here we are it is 11/11/10 and it has been a while, but I promise to work on posting more frequently. Last week I was at the "Recycled Art Market" at City High in Grand Rapids, MI.

This weekend I will be at the Lake Michigan Art Walk.

Working hard on my etsy store. Making lots of improvements.

Today I was assisting Artgoodies in her studio.

I will be having an event on December 4th at Minty Keen in downtown Grand Rapids where you can get custom portraits of pets painted--a great gift idea for the animal lover you know. There will be more information on that soon. Until then enjoy these pictures from this weeks restock.

In January I will be doing a bedroom makeover for a little boy!

Hope all is well! Happy post halloween and pre thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment